This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This camp is located at Newhoca Park, at 195 Grier Road, which is on Middle Bolton Lake and goes from 9:00am to 3:30pm. It is for campers entering grades 1-8 for the 20/21 school year. This camp features swimming in the lake, kayaks, canoes & paddle boats, basketball courts, hiking, field games, arts&crafts, and much more! This camp also has indoor facilities featuring an Arts and Crafts cabin, Game Room, Lodge and an office.
*PLEASE NOTE: when registering, please make sure your child's grade is listed as what they are currently in right now, the computer will automatically progress their grade July 1.
- During sessions 5 and 7, campers ages 11 and up are eligible to sign up for a sleepover at Camp Newhoca on the Thursday evening (weather pending).
- Limit 120 campers.
- Photo ID is required to sign out your child.
- Bus Transportation is ONLY provided from the Park & Ride Lot on Reservoir Road, at I84's exit 67: Drop-Off 8:45am. Pick Up 3:45pm
- If you are dropping your child off directly to camp, enter the Lodge parking lot which is located at 195 Grier Road, just past the main park entrance.
- Campers will be given swim test by the site Lifeguards on the first day of each session to decide the areas of the pool/lake they are able to swim in.
- Campers are eligible for the Extended Day program which is held AT NEWHOCA.
- Registration begins February, 18
- Please read the Parent/Camper Packet, sign and return for the first day of camp
- **ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY 12pm ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE A SESSION BEGINS IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE**
- *A minimum of 50% of payment is due upon registration if registering on or before May 22. Balances are due by Friday, June 5 or your spot is relinquished.
- All registrations received after May 22 require full payment
- In the event you are seeking a Scholarship through the Vernon Social Services Department, please contact them to set up an appointment at 860-870-3661. Scholarship recipients must bring approved Social Services form with completed camp registration AND payment to the Parks and Recreation Department to complete the registration process and secure camp spots.
- Spots will NOT be held without payment.
Additional Forms and Files: