Valley Falls Park - Beach
Facility Area Information
300 Valley Falls Road
Vernon, CT 06066
|Public Swimming 2019
June 17 - August 18
August 24, 25, 31
September 1, 2
Daily: 10:00am - 5:00pm
Facility Entrance Fees
Vehicles: $5 (up to 5 passengers)
Walk-ins/additional passengers: $1
Season passes are available for purchase on site after opening day, or at the Vernon Parks & Recreation Office after June 3.
Ages 3-12: $20 residents, $30 non-residents
Ages 13+: $25 residents, $35 non-residents
|Beach Safety Rules
Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or eject from the premises any person(s) failing to comply with rules.
- All tobacco & alcohol products are prohibited.
- No Smoking.
- No throwing rocks or sand.
- Fishing and fishing lines are not permitted within the swimming area.
- Beach equipment must not block lifeguard chairs.
- Swim suits are required to enter the water. Swim shirts must be approved.
- Dogs/pets are not permitted on the sand or in the water.
- Guests must stay within the Bouy line while in the water.
- Use of snorkels and masks, other than goggles, are not allowed.
- No diving.
- Floatation devices are not allowed.
- Sporting equipment and other toys are not permitted in the water.
- Long hair must be tied back while in the water.
- No foul language.
- All guests 12 years old and under, must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- In the event of Thunder or Lightning, sand and water will clear for 30 minutes.
- A complete list of facility rules is available for review at the First Aid station.
|Valley Falls beach is available to rent, with lifeguards on duty, for private events during the summer season. Fees start at $150 for a 2 hour block of time, and vary based on party size.