This camp is located at Newhoca Park, at 195 Grier Road, which is on Middle Bolton Lake and goes from 9:00am to 3:30pm. It is for campers entering grades 1-8 for the 20/21 school year. This camp features swimming in the lake, kayaks, canoes & paddle boats, basketball courts, hiking, field games, arts&crafts, and much more! This camp also has indoor facilities featuring an Arts and Crafts cabin, Game Room, Lodge and an office.
*PLEASE NOTE: when registering, please make sure your child's grade is listed as what they are currently in right now, the computer will automatically progress their grade July 1.
- During sessions 5 and 7, campers ages 11 and up are eligible to sign up for a sleepover at Camp Newhoca on the Thursday evening (weather pending).
- Limit 120 campers.
- Photo ID is required to sign out your child.
- Bus Transportation is ONLY provided from the Park & Ride Lot on Reservoir Road, at I84's exit 67: Drop-Off 8:45am. Pick Up 3:45pm
- If you are dropping your child off directly to camp, enter the Lodge parking lot which is located at 195 Grier Road, just past the main park entrance.
- Campers will be given swim test by the site Lifeguards on the first day of each session to decide the areas of the pool/lake they are able to swim in.
- Campers are eligible for the Extended Day program which is held AT NEWHOCA.
- Registration begins February, 18
- Please read the Parent/Camper Packet, sign and return for the first day of camp
- **ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE DUE BY 12pm ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE A SESSION BEGINS IF SPACE IS AVAILABLE**
- *A minimum of 50% of payment is due upon registration if registering on or before May 22. Balances are due by Friday, June 5 or your spot is relinquished.
- All registrations received after May 22 require full payment
- In the event you are seeking a Scholarship through the Vernon Social Services Department, please contact them to set up an appointment at 860-870-3661. Scholarship recipients must bring approved Social Services form with completed camp registration AND payment to the Parks and Recreation Department to complete the registration process and secure camp spots.
- Spots will NOT be held without payment.
Additional Forms and Files: